The Orange County Technology Alliance (OCTANe) recently announced a new Chairman and Board of Advisors.
The Aliso Viejo-based technology and life sciences accelerator appointed Jim Mazzo, Global President of Ophthalmic Devices of Carl Zeiss Meditec, Inc., as the OCTANe Chairman, effective January 1, 2019. Mazzo has been elected for a two-year term.
Bill Carpou, CEO of OCTANe said, “Jim has been a strong advocate for OCTANe and was instrumental in the creation of the organization in 2002. I am personally thrilled to have Jim join as the new chair; his inspiration and leadership is contagious and will only improve our forward momentum toward achieving the full capability of OCTANe's impact on the local innovation ecosystem."
New Board Members in 2018 also include:
- Caitlin Blanche, Partner, K&L Gates
- Joe Manna, Chief Product & Technology Officer, Experian
- John Reese, SVP of Marketing, Mavenlink
- Katie Szyman, Corporate VP, Critical Care & Vascular, Edwards Lifesciences
- Linda DiMario, Executive VP, Economic Development & Tourism, Greater Irvine Chamber
- Shawn Dougherty, Co-Founder EXOIO, mophie
- Ted Wilm, Managing Partner, PwC
- Tom Piechota, VP for Research, Chapman University
Congratulations to the new Board members and thanks to OCTANe for the news and graphic.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!