The Startup Grind Global Conference invites you to join 8,000+ innovators, entrepreneurs, founders, partners, investors, and thought leaders.
It's coming up quickly on Feb 12-13 in Silicon Valley – OC Startup Council blog readers can now get tickets at 20% off with the promo code "scottfox20" or this special discount link: http://bit.ly/2T3a7oc
Join us in making the quick trip north to Redwood City to learn the latest tech startup trends from thought leaders like:
- Reid Hoffman (Partner, Greylock Partners & Co-founder of LinkedIn)
- Michael Seibel (CEO, Y Combinator)
- Joe Gabbia (Co-founder, Airbnb)
- Arlan Hamilton (Founder, Backstage Capital)
- Aaron Levie (Co-founder, Box)
- John Collison (Co-founder, Stripe)
- Payal Kadakia (Founder, ClassPass)
- Greg Brockman (Co-founder, OpenAI)
- and many more founders, entrepreneurs, investors, and friends from all over the world...
(See more details of this year’s agenda here.)
Whether you are looking for a co-founder or joining a startup, have just started your own new venture, or are grinding and scaling your startup, there’s something for you at Startup Grind 2019.
You’ll leave inspired, energized, and with lots of new entrepreneur and investor friends, too!
OCSC Discount: 20% OFF Conference Tickets
Of course, tickets cost $$ but we have a 20% discount for you!
Ticket prices increase every few weeks as the event approaches, so use this link now to save 20% off your conference pass:
Hope to see you there!
WHAT DO YOU THINK? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!
AND - Just click to get FREE OC Startup News updates like this by email here!
Have company news, events, or job listings to share? Submit yours here.