At next week's Technology Innovation Forum (TIF), OCTANe's LaunchPad startup coaching program will be offering 8 new companies to the audience of local technology executives, investors, and partners.
OCTANe determines the TIF company presentations by using a unique predictive analytics process to position companies and their underlying business models to make effective presentations to investors.
Since 2011, the LaunchPad SBDC panel process has reviewed over 571 companies. Of these, 86 percent have received funding, and 88% of those receiving funding remain operational. LaunchPad has successfully raised over $2.1 billion in investment capital, which has produced over 10,290 jobs.
The eight LaunchPad companies presenting at TIF include:
- Cellonyx offers AI-based software load balancing solutions for cellular congestion as cost-effective, easy-to-adopt and dynamically adjustable alternatives to the expensive, long-lead solutions currently available to mobile operators and cellular infrastructure providers.
- CLI Studios is a provider of weekly online dance classes, featuring world-renowned choreographers, that are tailored to dancers, teachers and studio owners.
- Conectric provides reliable, self-installable and massively scalable dynamic wireless mesh connectivity for wireless sensors.
- IntelliVision Entertainment is a new family-oriented affordable gaming system designed for ease of use and in home play together with family and friends. All games are exclusively made for the very unique control system by the top developers in the world and are all rated E for Everyone.
- Oakleaf Solutions delivers integrated Real-Time geospatial information to enterprise and government customers via its proprietary solution, GridMeNow™, a cloud-based Platform as a Service (PaaS) that has generated millions in revenue over the last decade.
- SiC Technologies manufactures a patent pending aerospace grade hybrid composite brake rotor for automotive and commercial vehicles. This technology solves a major regulation costing commercial vehicles tremendous revenue, while also contributing a positive impact to the environment.
- Trackstreet is an artificial intelligence-powered software platform leveraged by some of the world’s leading brands to both protect and grow brand value.
- VolunteerCrowd creates a rich history of service hours, awards and recommendations, distinguishing students’ achievements on college, job, internship and scholarship applications.
LaunchPad Success Story Presentation
At TIF Blast will also present its gamification platform. Blast helps people micro-save and earn money while playing video games. The company's platform utilizes in-game events to trigger savings, which are multiplied through interest paid on balances and dividends from missions and weekly leaderboard payouts, enabling gamers to get financial benefits as well as build incremental wealth for investors.
Thanks to OCTANe for hosting this event, the details and the graphic!