At this F2F event, local startup founders are invited to come to meet VCs and angel investors from TCA, ACE Fund, Cove Fund and other angel organizations.
Join them Tuesday, May 21 from 5:00PM to 8:30PM at The Cove, 5141 California Ave, 2nd Floor in Irvine, California.
Don't miss the exclusive breakout sessions, they are specially organized to provide you with valuable facetime with local investors.
5:00 - 5:30 - Registration and Networking
5:30 - 5:45 - Tech Coast Angels Makes Fundraising Easier - Hicham Semaan
5:45 - 6:15 - From Idea to Seed to Series A - Moderated by David Friedman
- Francis Duhay, Neal Bloom, Garrett Brown
6:15 - 6:45 - How 'Go/No Go' Funding Decisions are Made?
- Paul Voois - The Cove Fund, Ray Chan - K5 Ventures, Erik Rannala - Mucker Capital
6:45 - 7:30 - Women Founders - Navigating Your Way to Success! - Jasmine Spearing-Bowen
- Xandra Laskowski, Lisa Walker, Alison Fussell, Yvonne Lemus
Dinner will be proudly served by AsianBox!
7:35 - 8:30 - Roundtable Breakout Sessions
- Emerald Cove - Consumer Product, eCommerce, AI
Tony Sarris, David Friedman
- Inspiration Cove - Life Science/Health Care
Thomas Lee, Francis Duhay, Jay Cormier
- Paradise Cove - Women Founders and Entrepreneurs Special Session (*** NEW SESSION ***)
Ora Villalobos, Xandra Laskowski, Alison Fussell, Lisa Walker
- The Beach - General
Hicham Semaan, Ray Chan
Tickets are nonrefundable.
Early Bird tickets include Roundtable with Investors.
Want more? Please see the full OC Startup Events Calendar here.