Membership in the OC Startup Council has its privileges!
For example, we had a fun crowd at Bootleggers Brewery in Costa Mesa recently for an OCSC Members Only Happy Hour.
Dozens of local entrepreneurs from OCSC member companies and our top sponsors were invited.
Together we enjoyed a beautiful summer evening with interesting conversations, valuable networking, and free craft beer, too.
Thanks to everybody who turned out. And special thanks to our event hosts (and OCSC Gold Sponsors), Shige Itoh and Mohammed Elayan of the Rutan & Tucker law firm.
Want to meet local tech entrepreneurs, investors, developers, attorneys, accountants, agencies, partners, or other service providers?
The OCSC can help you, online and off!
OC Startup Council members get:
- Invitations to private events - including members-only meetings, private meetups, lunches, and workshops, too.
- Company listings in our exclusive online OC Startup Ecosystem Directory
- (and in the "Startups Raising Money" category if applicable, too!)
- Display on our exclusive OC Startups Map
- Publicity on our popular OC Startups blog and in our twice-weekly FREE email newsletters
Plus, valuable member benefits including Deals & Discounts on legal services, accounting/bookkeeping, cloud hosting, customer service tools, and more!
(Contact us here if your firm would like to join and offer a deal to our members, too.)
Join us today to get your OC startup venture, community partner, or service provider company included:
We look forward to getting to know your company soon, too!
p.s. Mark your calendar for our July 23 public lunch date. We'll be inviting all our members and their friends to join us at the Tustin Marketplace. Watch for more details soon...