You're invited to join 10,000+ innovators, entrepreneurs, founders, partners, venture investors, and thought leaders.
Join us in making the quick trip north to Redwood City to learn the latest tech startup trends from thought leaders like:
- Justin Kan (Co-founder & CEO, Atrium)
- Anish Acharya (General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz)
- Scott Farquhar (Co-founder & CEO, Atlassian)
- Yancey Strickler (Co-founder, Kickstarter)
- Scott Belsky (Chief Product Officer, Adobe)
- David Siegel (CEO, Meetup)
- Stacy Bishop (Partner, Scale Ventures)
- Delane Parnell (Founder, PlayVS)
- and many more founders, entrepreneurs, investors, and friends from all over the world...
(See more details of this year’s agenda here.)
Whether you are looking for a co-founder, joining a startup, have just started your own new venture, or are grinding and scaling your startup, there’s something for you at Startup Grind 2020.
You’ll leave inspired, energized, and with lots of new entrepreneur and investor friends, too!
OCSC Discount: 15% OFF Conference Tickets
Of course, tickets cost $$ but we have a 15% discount for you!
Ticket prices increase every few weeks as the event approaches, so use this link now to save 15% off your conference pass.
Hope to see you there!
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!