Tax, trade, and other authorities around the world are responding with regulatory change, relief measures, and extensions. As a result of new U.S. legislation, as well as existing rules, there are some opportunities in place and several others being discussed that encourage cash retention and provide additional benefits for businesses affected.
Working together, KPMG can help business leaders respond with practical and informed approaches to navigate uncertainty and gain clarity in changing times.
The following insights and guidance can provide perspective and a better understanding of evolving business implications as they occur.
- KPMG COVID-19 Resource Page: Resetting, Recovery, New Reality.
- Lending programs under CARES Act, including interactions with tax provisions (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: Insights on tax impacts
- Helping companies deal with complex insurance claims related to COVID-19 losses
- Executing a virtual close
- Four steps to pre-empt a liquidity crunch
- Flash Alerts - COVID-19 - By Country
- A Bridge Past COVID-19: The path for the economy
Thanks to KPMG for the information, the graphic, and their support as a Silver Sponsor of the OC Startup Council.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!