The Orange Fellowship is an exciting new two year program for recent college grads who presently work in an Orange County company and want to further develop themselves and their professional networks here.
The fellowship will provide quarterly learning opportunities, quarterly social opportunities, networking, skill building, and engagement in the bigger community of Orange County. The overall goal is help develop the future leaders of Orange County.
What is the Orange Fellowship?
Dedicated to recognizing and developing OC's future business leaders, the Orange Fellowship is:
- A program for leaders and opportunity seekers who value personal and professional growth
- 2-year fellowship for recent university graduates employed at an Orange County (OC) company
- Be part of the inaugural Orange Fellows class
- Fellows grow and learn alongside each other
- Quarterly learning events focused on developing high-demand skills and social connections
- Opportunity to positively influence OC community with civic engagement
- Platform to create more connections and bridges across industries
- Recent college graduates (2018-2020)
- working full-time in an OC company
- Support from your company to attend quarterly Orange Fellowship development days
- Successfully complete online application
- Can commit to the program for two years: August 2020 to June 2022
Here is the LINK to the online application. The application will be open until June 10th. It should take about 15 - 25 minutes to complete.
Questions? Contact Carey Ransom, email@example.com, Peggy Wolff, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!