An article we liked from Thought Leader Rob Hope of Indie Hackers:
A checklist to help green-light your next idea...
So you have an itching side-project idea but struggling to justify if you should work on it.
You can download the printable checklist here or read them all below. At the end you’ll have a much better understanding of what it will take to execute your idea.
1. How passionate are you about the side‐project subject?
- Rate from 1‐10. 8 or above is Green. Go. Now.
- Will I have a ton of fun building it?
2. Why exactly are you building this side‐project?
- To get known as a Maker?
- To make more money?
- To quit my job now?
- To grow a business and hire people?
- To solve my own problem/need?
- To learn a new skill?
- To potentially help my existing projects?
- To form a contingency plan for my current project?
- To build something of value that can help people?
3. Will you use your own side‐project?
4. Opportunity costs?
- Why don't I improve my existing projects with this time?
- Am I procrastinating on a bigger, more important project?
- Have I considering ridding of...
Read the rest of this article at indiehackers.com...
Thanks for this article excerpt and its graphics to Rob Hope of Indie Hackers.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!