A leading Orange County startup is hiring!
Check out this new local Head of Business Enablement job opportunity from Kareo:
Kareo is looking for a Head of Business Enablement to join their team.
The Head of Business Enablement drives the coordination, management, and execution of all major cross-functional processes, projects, and initiatives for the organization.
This is a senior executive role, reporting to the CEO. Its purpose is to identify, plan, coordinate, and communicate those high-impact, cross-functional problems and initiatives that will improve our metrics and decision-making, accelerate throughput, improve quality, and enable scalability of the entire organization.
Your Area of Focus
- Assume diverse and dynamic responsibilities related to strategic program management, cross-functional coordination, and leadership meetings to strengthen company execution and extend the capacity and effectiveness of the CEO
- Coordinate the annual and quarterly planning process across the leadership team ensuring strategic company objectives are translated into cross-functional initiatives and projects with clear scope, owners, timelines, and measures of success
- Implement Objectives and Key Results (OKR) as a framework to develop, communicate, track and maintain cascading goals throughout the company to improve employee alignment with our strategic initiatives and key business results
- Oversee the cross-functional execution of OKRs working closely with cross-functional leaders to ensure projects are being managed, status is maintained, blockers are removed, timelines are met, and outcomes are achieved
- Organize and manage the cadence of effective leadership meetings including weekly executive staff meetings, weekly all hands meetings, quarterly leadership offsites, and annual planning meetings
- Coordinate with cross-functional leaders to gather, validate, and share business intelligence to foster a data-driven culture, identify opportunities and risks, and ultimately enable better decision making by the leadership team
- Stay current on trends within the healthcare industry and attend trade shows and industry events occasionally
- Further extend a winning culture at Kareo where staff is engaged, challenged to succeed, and rewarded appropriately
Your Professional Qualifications
- Proven track record in program management and strategic initiatives at high growth technology companies
- Fast and efficient multi-tasker with excellent organizational skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills within complex and dynamic environments
- Highly effective and professional written and oral communication skills across diverse audiences
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with employees and managers at all levels within Kareo
- Must have an Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study; Master’s degree preferred but not required
- Domain experience in healthcare technology preferred but not required
Your Personal Characteristics
- Entrepreneurial with unrelenting drive to succeed and win, sense of urgency, and passion for the work
- Must be innately customer oriented and connect with our purpose of helping independent practices
- All-around good teammate who is cooperative, approachable, and dedicated to helping others succeed
- Proven ability to think creatively and drive innovation in the market and within our company
- Committed to becoming an enthusiastic ambassador of our unique and positive corporate culture
Kareo is the only cloud-based medical technology platform purpose-built to meet the unique needs of independent practices. Today they help over 60,000 providers in all 50 states run more efficient and profitable practices, while delivering outstanding patient care. Kareo is the first technology platform that helps independent practices find more patients, manage their care with a fully certified and easy to use EHR, and get paid quickly – all in one complete and integrated package. Kareo has received extensive industry recognition, including the Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 5000, Black Book's #1 Integrated EHR, Practice Management and Medical Billing vendor, and the top of the Gartner Front Runners Leaders Quadrant. Our mission is to help independent practices succeed in an ever-changing healthcare market. For more information, visit www.kareo.com.
Thanks to Kareo for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!