Venture Deals Spring 2021 | March 7, 2021 - April 30, 2021
- Brad Feld, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Foundry Group
- Jason Mendelson, Co-Founder and Managing Director at Foundry Group
In the class forums, you will have exclusive opportunities to ask Brad Feld detailed questions about specific investment strategies. In addition, you can engage Feld and Mendelson and other celebrated investors in live video chats held during the seven week course. You will be making connections and collaborating with an international network of entrepreneurs and classmates, learning strategies that will help you take your pitch or deal to the next level. Whether you're looking for financing for your venture, or looking to fund an entrepreneur, you'll get smarter about the process by taking Venture Deals.
This course will enable you to:
- Participate in live chats with the instructors and celebrated VCs Brad Feld and Jason Mendelson
- Network with entrepreneurs and financiers from around the world with whom you will work with on real projects
- Get a firm grasp of how venture capital deals and other financings come together
- Find the right VC for your company
- Learn strategies for getting the best deal possible
- Learn how to structure financings using term sheets, capitalization tables, and syndication all with the goal of minimizing risks
You will work in virtual teams and gain leadership and assessment skills you can apply to your own fundraising strategies for your business. Designed by experienced venture capitalists for new and professional entrepreneurs, the seven week curriculum will improve your ability to consummate a transaction in venture capital financing while avoiding common mistakes.
See what previous students say about Venture Deals:
“The live conversations with instructors are priceless. And Brad Feld has been outstanding on this course."
“A course at a university would have charged $2,000 to $3,000 and likely not have the caliber of instructors."
In addition to professionals wanting to enter the venture capital field and entrepreneurs looking to raise venture capital funding, this course also benefits anyone who wants to learn more about financing, including lawyers, accountants, angel investors, bankers, policy makers, regulators and educators.
Get more information here: https://kftechstars.novoed.com/#!/courses/venture-deals-spring21/flyer
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!