An Orange County startup is hiring!
FreightPOP is looking for an Account Executive to join their team.
If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge, venture-funded logistics software start-up, that is changing the supply chain industry, take a moment to apply! FreightPOP is looking for ambitious, highly motivated, and driven B2B SaaS Account Executive looking to make an impact in an early-stage company. At FreightPOP expectations are high, the team is driven, and you will have an opportunity to directly impact our growth story. You will be responsible for prospecting, managing the sales pipeline, demonstrating value, and successfully winning new business.
Essential Job Duties
- Act as a trusted strategic consultant by understanding the prospect’s situation and goals.
- Strategic and solution sales capabilities that support selling value to business professionals.
- Ability to diagnose needs through discovery.
- Active listening and the ability to ask effective follow-up questions.
- Able to articulate and relate FreightPOP benefits to customer pain points.
- Know the FreightPOP software inside and out.
- Negotiate successfully based on value differentiation.
- Manage a pipeline and numerous opportunities simultaneously.
- Ability to focus on the right opportunities by prioritizing.
- Manage and deploy the right internal resources at the right time to drive deals to closure.
- Ensure customer-centric focus through deal stages.
- Create a positive impressionable experience for all prospects.
- B.A. or B.S. degree-Preferred
- Sales training certification-Preferred
- Logistics Industry experience (is a big plus)
- 1-3 years of quota carrying experience with a consistent track record of success
- Experience leading a consultative sales process
- Experience using CRM tools to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends and patterns
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS) experience or excellent understanding of SaaS model
- Knowledge/experience with major ERPs such as NetSuite, SAP, Dynamics, Sage or Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge/experience with transportation, manufacturing, or distribution processes a plus
Skills & Expertise
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Work efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Proficient time management abilities
- Manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- Adapt to Agile Testing practices
- In-depth knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL, .NET & C#
- Ability to facilitate root cause analysis for critical defects and/or system outages
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Required to participate in Major Releases (remotely or from office headquarters)
- Required to participate in Maintenance Releases (remotely or from office headquarters
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise shipping and logistics software. Easy to use and highly configurable, it offers Expedia-like rate shopping, and connects seamlessly to other software to provide a real-time, integrated & connected transportation management solution. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for growth in one of the largest and fastest growing global markets.
We are headquartered in the beautiful Orange County (OC), two minutes from hiking trails, 20 minutes from the beaches, and a steady 75-degree forecast. Join the FreightPOP team and enjoy OC living. Perks and benefits include competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock options, 401K, and team, friends and family events.
Thanks to FreightPOP for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!