An Orange County startup is hiring!
FreightPOP is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join their team.
FreightPOP is looking for a full-time, dedicated and innovative Desktop Support Technician to support clients with potential troubleshooting and IT support at the corporate office. This job requires fluency in software systems and a comprehensive understanding of the Logistics Industry. Successful candidates will display a minimum of two years’ experience as an IT Desktop Support Technician as well as thorough experience within the Logistics Industry. Candidates must be computer savvy and adapt to a fast paced learning environment. Ideal candidates will also be able and prepared to take responsibility for ensuring the success of all client users through FreightPOP’s ticketing program. Proactivity is a key element of this position while simultaneously being comfortable working independently. This position will begin immediately upon hiring followed by succinct training. We are looking for an individual who is committed to working hard and open to learning in an energetic professional environment.
Essential Job Duties
- Client/Customer support
- Ticketing Client Support
- Troubleshooting application software
- Support with hardware and software issues
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- IT Software Experience: 2+ years’ experience
- Logistics Experience: 2+ years’ experience
- Customer Support Experience 2+ years’ experience
Skills & Expertise
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Professional demeanor
- Work effectively in a team setting
- Work efficiently across distributed teams
- Aptitude for learning new technologies and concepts
- Proficient time management abilities
- Manage multiple activities in parallel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Identify and resolve workflow inefficiencies
- Communicate technical information to customer, vendor and various organizational units
- Adapt to Agile Testing practices
- In-depth knowledge of software testing principles, methodologies, automated testing
- Proficiency with SQL, .NET & C#
- Ability to facilitate root cause analysis for critical defects and/or system outages
Physical Demands (Travel, etc.)
- Required to participate in Major Releases (remotely or from office headquarters)
- Required to participate in Maintenance Releases (remotely or from office headquarters
FreightPOP is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise shipping and logistics software. Easy to use and highly configurable, it offers Expedia-like rate shopping, and connects seamlessly to other software to provide a real-time, integrated & connected transportation management solution. FreightPOP is uniquely positioned for growth in one of the largest and fastest growing global markets.
We are headquartered in the beautiful Orange County (OC), two minutes from hiking trails, 20 minutes from the beaches, and a steady 75-degree forecast. Join the FreightPOP team and enjoy OC living. Perks and benefits include competitive health care plans, paid vacation, stock options, 401K, and team, friends and family events.
Thanks to FreightPOP for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!