Do you know a top tech innovator startup? Applications now open!
This competition represents the evolution of the successful Best British Tech Pioneer competition that has been led by KPMG in the U.K. for the past seven years. Now they’re taking the competition global to elevate the value of the competition and make a bold statement of KPMG’s commitment to growth companies.
KPMG recognizes that innovative technology companies in the U.S. are introducing tech breakthroughs that are transforming businesses and disrupting entire industries. It’s why they are so excited to be introducing the first ever KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator competition in the U.S. to recognize the fastest-growing tech innovators across the country.
They want to hear about businesses who are changing the technology landscape and shaking up the industry. They want to know about their ambitious growth plans and their vision for the future. Whether it’s a pure technology company – or tech-enabled, tech-led or tech-driven – they want to know about them!
Applicants will expand their network of peers and build new business connections through KPMG’s extensive global organization of business professionals.
- Be recognized for their potential
- Gain exposure by pitching their innovations and growth ambitions to a panel of industry experts
- Increase their company’s profile in local media profiles and KPMG’s global communications channels
- Build connections with like-minded peers, key industry experts and influencers in both the U.S. and globally
- Become known on the world stage if they win the U.S. competition and progress to the Global Tech Innovator final hosted at the Lisbon Web Summit 2021 in November. There, the winner from the U.S. will compete with the winners from 15 other countries in most major regions of the world to be chosen as the Global Tech Innovator 2021 winner.
If you know a business that has what it takes to be the first KPMG Private Enterprise Tech Innovator in the U.S. – encourage them to submit an application now.
Criteria: Registered in the US, revenue between $1-15 million or raised $500K+, and tech or tech-enabled business.
Applications are due by Friday, June 11.
Global finals for the competition will be held in Portugal at Web Summit on November 1-4.
Companies can apply through this link or reach out with questions to:
Director | Business Development | Private Enterprise
(714) 609 – 7069
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!