An Orange County startup is hiring!
Chargezoom is looking for a Channel Account Executive to join their team.
As a Channel Account Executive, you will be responsible for building a long-term successful
strategy for Chargezoom channel partners. You will work with partners to train their sales team on how to sell Chargezoom, provide demos for Agents and Merchants, and help grow their customer base and maximize margins.
In this role you are responsible for selling the value of Chargezoom, selling with and coaching
your partners on how to grow their business with Chargezoom. You will guide partners in
learning how Chargezoom can help them improve their customer acquisition rates, retention
rates, and overall profitability.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage 20-50 partner relationships and build a sales pipeline by working with your
partners to exceed sales goals
- Develop a long-term successful strategy for with your partners and your book of
- Develop the ability to dissect a partner’s business goals and help them develop a better
plan for achieving them
- Become an expert at giving Chargezoom demos and help a partner improve their ability to do demos
- Close new business at or above quota level by identifying partners who are willing to
invest both time and money in leveraging our software and training
- Work with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the firm
introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique
culture, and vision for the future
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Have the desire and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Have a positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility for your successes and failures
- Have exceptional consultative selling skills and closing skills
- Be a Top Producer in your current or most recent role
- Have a sharp focus on your goals and a belief that daily, weekly and monthly activities
will help achieve them
- 2+ years experience in B2B or software sales
- Must be coachable, willing to learn, and grow
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Wake up each morning proud of the place you work and the amazing companies you get to partner with
- Join the team at a time when you can help shape the future of the company
- Unlimited PTO (that’s right!)
- Medical, Dental, insurance fully paid
- Employee Stock Options (be an owner in the company)
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar + breakroom with an arcade
- Weekly catered meals (breakfasts and lunches)
- Segway scooters to take out to local lunch spots
- A performance culture that rewards results and promotes those that perform, quickly
- Equipment provided to set up a successful work environment
- Engaging Team-building activities
- Being part of an organization that truly believes in promoting from within, at Chargezoom your growth potential is uncapped!
The Chargezoom founders bring a unique perspective to the Accounting Automation space with combined decades of experience in the payments industry and multiple successful exits in the SaaS business, they have designed a powerful software solution that addresses the needs of the many, not the few.
Our team has worked tirelessly to develop products that close the loop on the sales cycle and allow for every business to collect payment with reduced time to deposit, enabling companies to forecast revenue and ensure cash on hand. Decreasing friction in payments also frees business owners to devote greater resources to growing their companies.
Thanks to Chargezoom for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!