An Orange County startup is hiring!
Chargezoom is looking for a Security & Compliance Analyst to join their team.
Chargezoom is a rapidly growing FinTech startup, and in addition to the usual perks (excellent pay, great benefits, ESOP, stocked kitchen, catered meals, etc.) we are offering a place for a security and compliance advocate who can manage day-to-day tasks and projects associated with cybersecurity and PCI compliance. The ideal candidate will be able to grow their skills while benefiting from career growth through hands-on mentorship and education, headed by an experienced and encouraging leadership team.
This position is perfect for a candidate with an Information Technology Security background looking to take the next step in their career to develop new skills in Information Security and Compliance.
We are looking for candidates at all levels of experience that want to work in our amazing Irvine office – Check it out – https://www.builtinla.com/company/chargezoom
This position is for a Security & Compliance Analyst (NOT REMOTE).
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will actively participate in identifying and assessing cybersecurity risks through various software product monitoring platforms, establishing cybersecurity metrics, and converting manual processes into electronic solution processes.
- You will help to simplify and break down data security compliance requirements into clear technical specifications and organizational processes.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders (product, engineering, customer success, and marketing team members) to synthesize complex PCI concepts in a way that empowers our organization to expand our compliance business line.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- General understanding of Information Technology, Information Security, GRC, and Project Management.
- Prepare PCI assessment.
- Provide best practices in regard to policies, procedures, and architecture.
- Interface with vendors and internal stakeholders on PCI-related requests.
- Coordinate third-party audits on security, controls, and security compliance. Conduct third-party risk assessments.
- Recommend tooling and vendors to streamline compliance or compliance management.
- Review project documentation as a basis for testing documentation and product understanding.
- Work closely with software engineers in the development, execution, and results of tests.
- Update and/or create cybersecurity instructions, templates, and product cybersecurity documentation as needed.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats.
- Must have strong analytical and critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment.
- Ability to take direction and/or work independently in a scaling and rapidly changing environment.
NICE TO HAVE
- Base understanding of Cyber Security Methodologies.
- PCI Professional (PCIP) certification preferred.
- Experience with cloud environments, GCP preferred.
- Experience using GRC tools.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited PTO!!
- Equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- Fully paid medical coverage.
- Fully-stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches.
- Company-sponsored outings and weekend retreats.
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an awesome group of people from all over the world.
The Chargezoom founders bring a unique perspective to the Accounting Automation space with combined decades of experience in the payments industry and multiple successful exits in the SaaS business, they have designed a powerful software solution that addresses the needs of the many, not the few.
Our team has worked tirelessly to develop products that close the loop on the sales cycle and allow for every business to collect payment with reduced time to deposit, enabling companies to forecast revenue and ensure cash on hand. Decreasing friction in payments also frees business owners to devote greater resources to growing their companies.
Thanks to Chargezoom for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!