An Orange County startup is hiring!
Chargezoom is looking for Senior Software Engineers (PHP) to join their team.
We have multiple opportunities open for Developers/Engineers and are looking for candidates at all levels of experience (Jr./Int./Sr.) that want to work in our amazing offices – Check it out – https://www.builtinla.com/company/chargezoom
Chargezoom is a rapidly growing FinTech startup and in addition to the usual perks (excellent pay, great benefits, ESOP, stocked kitchen, catered meals, etc.) we are offering a place for Devs to grow their skills and have room for career growth through hands-on mentorship and education, headed by an experienced and encouraging leadership team.
This position is for Senior Software Engineers (NO REMOTE), if you have less than 3 years of experience, please submit your resume including your level of experience (Junior or Intermediate Software Engineer) and your requested salary.
What you will do…
- Design and develop application code in accordance with established standards.
- Investigate, analyze, and resolve application issues.
- Create technical documentation.
- Define and measure code quality over time to track improvement.
- Perform code reviews.
- Create unit tests.
- Participate in backlog grooming, sprint planning, and sprint retrospectives. Refine CI tools to enable rapid feedback and deployment and test automation.
What you bring to the table…
- Solid understanding of programming principles.
- A problem-solving mindset.
- 5+ years experience with a LAMP solution stack.
- 5+ years of experience building customer-facing applications 5+ years of experience with PHP programming and PHP Framework (CodeIgniter is preferred)
- Experience building RESTful APIs. Experience with MySQL.
- Experience writing unit tests.
- Experience with Git version control.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
Nice to have…
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree.
- Understanding of Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience with Jira & BitBucket.
- Understanding of GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- General knowledge of QuickBooks.
What’s in it for you…
- Competitive salary.
- Equity/stock options in a rapidly growing company.
- Great medical coverage.
- Fully-stocked snack bar & weekly catered lunches.
- Company-sponsored outings and weekend retreats.
- Ability to mold your career and make an immediate impact.
- Work in a fast-paced, fun environment with an awesome group of people from all over the world.
The Chargezoom founders bring a unique perspective to the Accounting Automation space with combined decades of experience in the payments industry and multiple successful exits in the SaaS business, they have designed a powerful software solution that addresses the needs of the many, not the few.
Our team has worked tirelessly to develop products that close the loop on the sales cycle and allow for every business to collect payment with reduced time to deposit, enabling companies to forecast revenue and ensure cash on hand. Decreasing friction in payments also frees business owners to devote greater resources to growing their companies.
Thanks to Chargezoom for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!