TrakPoint Solutions is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to join their team.
TrakPoint Solutions is searching for a seasoned start-up CEO to propel the company through its next evolutionary phase. We are looking for a business-minded CEO who has proven experience raising venture capital, managing a team and providing overall leadership through product launch and beyond.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Comfortable representing and selling cutting edge technology
- A dynamic and energetic personality
- Solid presentation skills
- Experience with leveraging digital marketing and social media to access investors
- An entrepreneurial and evangelist mindset to support the company and its products in digital forums and at industry events, seminars and/or customer events
- Ability to apply critical thinking skills along with business acumen to the long term goals of the organization
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Extensive start-up company experience in a leadership role, preferably a B2B SAAS organization
- Previous success raising substantive capital from professional money organizations
- Experience leading customer outreach, researching and understanding market needs and driving a Company to product launch and beyond
- Ability to communicate a clear vision of the company’s plans to external as well as internal stakeholders
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Experience in managing a Board of Directors as well as corporate stakeholders
- A working knowledge of and desire to adhere to good corporate governance as well as management best practices
- Previous experience owning the P&L at the CEO level
- Ability to interact, at a peer level, with existing stakeholders, the public in-general as well as relevant government entities
- Ability to attract, retain, manage, motivate and develop world-class talent
- Experience building out Business Development, Sales, Customer Success and Operations teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a manufacturing organization
- Open to an equity position as a major component of compensation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain appropriate levels of capitalization that support business needs along with shareholder interests
- Work closely with internal financial resources for near–term cash-flow forecasting for the business
- Own the company’s operational budget to manage burn rate and ensure efficient and effective consumption of cash throughout the organization.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Board of Directors and members of the executive team to provide and implement strategic financial recommendations
- Act as the face of the company when it comes to interacting with customers, strategic partners and channel partners
- Build strategic partnerships and relationships to drive company growth in-line with corporate goals and objectives
- Identify and propose new strategic partnerships as expertise and knowledge matures
- Oversee quality throughout the company by collaborating with department heads in setting goals
Jon Siann | firstname.lastname@example.org
About TrakPoint Solutions
TrakPoint Solutions, Inc.® (www.trakpointsolutions.com) located in San Diego, is a development-stage technology company offering a hardware-supported, cloud-based, B2B SaaS location service to facilities for electric tracking of people and assets indoors.
Indoor locating is broken: Trakpoint has the solution. A universal solution so economically compelling, with such unique user benefits, that it will disrupt and lead the market. And just like GPS did for outdoor locating, our indoor platform will be at the heart of a tidal wave of new use cases in multiple verticals. TrakPoint’s platform will become the de facto standard.
Our patented InsideTrak® technology platform utilizes proprietary technologies in RF, IoT, machine learning, ultra-low power management and location algorithms, which eliminates the trade-off between accuracy, reliability and cost. Combined with a SaaS business model, TrakPoint Solutions and InsideTrak eliminate the need for CapEx, removes business disruption associated with installation, and reduces the friction points surrounding IT security.
TrakPoint does not require the use of the customer’s WiFi or network infrastructure. We utilize an independent IoT network with cellular backhaul in order to move our data to the cloud. This advanced technology is the only solution designed to provide scalable, economic and reliable indoor asset tracking with guaranteed accuracy and performance.
Thanks to TrakPoint Solutions for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!