An Orange County startup is hiring!
Loko AI is looking for a Lead Computer Vision Engineer to join their team.
The Computer Vision Engineer designs and implements novel deep learning methods (including generative models and motion-aware analysis) for recognition and prediction in multiple spectrums using different sensor types for commercial applications. This is a full-time, salaried position with stock options.
As an integral part of the Engineering Team, the Lead Computer Vision Engineer works with internal and external stakeholders to develop our real-time Computer Vision platform. The candidate needs to have hands-on, production-level experience and have a deep understanding of how to build, code, and maintain efficient services and solutions
What You Will Do:
- Designs and implements deep learning methods for generative models, motion aware video analysis and reinforcement learning
- Ability to take a model from ideation through to commercial production
- Work with engineering, design, operations and marketing and other teams to optimize and execute our commercial software deployment
- Mentor junior engineers
Qualities to be Successful:
- MS Degree preferred
- 3+ years professional Computer Vision Engineering work experience in a commercial production environment
- Strong knowledge of Python and deep learning platforms (e.g., PyTorch and Tensorflow)
- LIDAR, SLAM and Multiple view geometry experience
- Demonstrated experience with architecting and developing deep neural networks
- In-depth understanding of fundamental computer vision algorithms and technologies (e.g. OpenCV, Jupyter, YOLOv4, etc)
- Experience working with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- US Citizen
- Background security check required
- Master-level English language skills both written and verbal
About Loko AI
Loko AI is pioneering Autonomous Systems, Computer Vision and Synthetic Data to solve the hardest security, surveillance, public safety and loss prevention problems facing the world. We’re on a mission to build technology that benefits society and we are dedicated to building an awesome, diverse company culture at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence. Join us and build the future!
Thanks to Loko AI for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!