An Orange County startup is hiring!
Loko AI is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is specialized with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Helm, CI/CD experience, networking security/networking protocols. Specific AWS tools include: AWSCLI, CloudWatch, Lambda, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB/ALB, SNS, SQS, S3, Elasticache, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, CloudFormation, Container Service, Redshift and Sagemaker. GitLab Actions, ArgoCD, Bash and Network Security/Networking Protocols are preferred.
- Administer, monitor, and deploy large scale systems and service solutions on AWS
- Provide solutions, automation, and tooling for multiple platform service teams
- Participate in development planning and prioritization
- Collaborate with developers and engineers to integrate end-to-end design that's well documented
- Create, champion and drive initiatives to gain more insight into the behavior of our real-time platform and services
- Mentor junior engineers
- 3-5+ years of AWS and AWSCLI including: K8s, CloudWatch, Lambda, IAM, EC2, VPC, EBS, ELB/ALB, SNS, SQS, S3, Elasticache, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, CloudFormation, Container Service, Redshift, Sagemaker and Terraform.
- 3-5+ years Network Security and Networking Protocols
- 3-5+ years Python experience in a DevOps environment
- Proficiency working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with minimum supervision and leading multiple projects simultaneously involving various groups/locations/vendors
- US Citizen
- Background security check required
- Master-level English language skills both written and verbal
- A Bachelor, or preferably Masters in Computer Science, IT related, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Passion for the technology industry and working with an elite team
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Relocation Allowance
- Really cool SWAG!
- Educational reimbursement
- HQ located in Orange County
About Loko AI
Loko AI is pioneering Autonomous Systems, Computer Vision and Synthetic Data to solve the hardest security, surveillance, public safety and loss prevention problems facing the world. We’re on a mission to build technology that benefits society and we are dedicated to building an awesome, diverse company culture at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence. Join us and build the future!
Thanks to Loko AI for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!