The Orange Fellowship is a program committed to cultivating OC into a premier, inclusive, innovation talent hub.
It is a two-year leadership program for recent college graduates currently working full-time in an OC company or business.
WHAT is the Orange Fellowship?
- A two-year fellowship for recent university graduates employed at Orange County (OC) companies
- Quarterly learning events focused on leadership skills, career development, and community care
- Quarterly social events with peers and exclusive networking events with OC business leaders
- Platform to create connections across industries and be part of a network of rising professionals in OC
WHY Become a Fellow?
- Leadership development and skill building workshops to advance your capabilities and career opportunities
- Access to CEOs, executive leaders, and professional career connections
- Contribute to a stronger future and business culture in OC through networking and service learning
- Opportunities to create professional connections with other young professionals
• Recent college graduates (2018-2022) working full-time in an OC company
• Support from your company to attend quarterly Orange Fellowship development days
• Successfully complete online application
• Capable of committing to a two-year program, July 2022 to June 2024
DUE BY MAY 5, 2022.
Peggy Wolf email@example.com
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!