South Korea's Global Accelerator - Applications Due 5/31
KSGC has accelerated over 500 global startups in South Korea and is considered to be one of the largest technology accelerators in the world.
What is the K-Startup Grand Challenge?
- 60 startups from around the world will participate in a 3.5 month accelerator program in Pangyo, South Korea
- Teams will receive office space, intern support, equipment for production, service development support, mentorship, and paid living expenses
- Startups can network with successful local entrepreneurs, distinguished researchers, engineers and representatives from large corporations and build global partnership with Samsung, LG, SK, Hyundai and more
- At the end of the program, 30 startups will be selected to receive financing to further develop their business
- The top 10 startup finalists will receive cash grants up to $120K
Application period: NOW – May 31, 2022
KSGC Program Period: August 1 – November 15, 2022
Who can register to participate?
Participants are start-up projects that have been operating for less than 7 years or have at least 1 founding team member who is a national in a country other than Korea. Projects and startups from all fields including AI, Blockchain, 5G, Big Data, E-commerce, that have potential and a clear goal of expanding their business to the Asian market through the use of the Korean market as a stepping stone.
Apply here: https://www.k-startupgc.org/
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!