An Orange County startup is hiring!
Loko AI is looking for a Senior Information Technology Administrator to join their team.
The Loko AI Team is seeking a Senior IT Administrator with additional experience installing surveillance IP camera systems and Video Management Systems. A successful candidate will have previous professional experience with resolving all IT-related problems in complex enterprise networking environments involving computers, routers & switches, IP cameras and streaming protocols and VMS installation. This candidate should possess extraordinary technical knowledge to address network faults quickly and efficiently across a spectrum of hardware and software components. The IT professional will assist in managing projects along with reviewing the entire hardware and Caretaker platform including networked IP cameras, routers, switches, drones and subnets. Technical customer support experience is important to deliver strong customer facing IT technical service problem solving skills to address any type of network interruption or problem arising from our numerous systems. IT engineering includes tasks such as setting up blade servers, enterprise switches and routers, professional IP cameras, drones, sensors, enhancing and developing IT provision and system diagnostics and more. This position is marked for rapid advancement within the company for the successful candidate towards a Director of IT role. This position is full time, and a background security check is required.
- Network all internal and customer on-site hardware and software for core platform and services
- Manage all networked components, computers and devices
- Define and coordinate functional changes between video processing systems and ensure full implementation and deployment
- Perform routine maintenance on all IT services
- Help define the future of the Loko AI IT and video stack
- Collaborate across the company to define, design, build and improve critical servers, routers & switches, IP cameras, drones and Video Management Systems
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Caretaker and all components connected to the platform.
- Mentor junior employees
Requirements & Skills:
- Must possess a strong work ethic and be an enthusiastic team player
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN, DNS, firewalls and subnets
- Experience with streaming video protocols RTSP, RTMP, video codecs and end to end solutions
- Experience building IT hardware and software solutions and specifications for high network video and analysis systems across a wide spectrum of use cases
- Experience with IT and video quality analysis and assessments
- 3-5+ years networking IT experience designing high bandwidth, high usage systems in an enterprise setting
- Linux, bash, OBS, encryption protocols experience preferred
- Excellent communicator
- Leadership skills
- US Citizen
- Background security check required
- Master-level English language skills both written and verbal
- A Bachelor, or preferably Masters in Computer Science, IT related, Computer Engineering, or similar
- Passion for the technology industry and working with an elite team
About Loko AI
Loko AI is pioneering Autonomous Systems, Computer Vision and Synthetic Data to solve the hardest security, surveillance, public safety and loss prevention problems facing the world. We’re on a mission to build technology that benefits society and we are dedicated to building an awesome, diverse company culture at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence. Join us and build the future!
Thanks to Loko AI for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!