An Orange County startup is hiring!
Makani Science is looking for an Algorithm and Signal Processing Consultant to join their team.
We are looking for a consultant to develop a signal processing algorithm for our system. The individual will be working with a small team and will directly interface with the lead engineer and CEO. Future collaboration can be expected after the successful completion of this project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a signal processing algorithm for a time-domain physiological signal.
- Test and verify the functionality of the algorithm using existing data.
- Develop technical documentation for the algorithm.
- Help support the integration of the algorithm with the final product.
- Develop and review software validation test plans for the algorithm.
- Follow software engineering best practices for documenting the algorithm software design and source code.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in physiologic signal processing
- Experience developing algorithm to measure and interpret physiologic signals (e.g., surface electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate, blood pressure, respiration, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in C, C++, or Python
- Knowledge and experience in implementing prototype algorithms
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Strengths in collaboration, initiative, and innovation
- 5+ years of experience in signal processing algorithm development; experience may include graduate degree research
- BS or MS degree in CSE or other related fields.
About Makani Science
Makani Science is a medical startup developing a novel wearable respiratory monitor.
Thanks to Makani Science for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and their logo!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!