An Orange County startup is hiring!
Check out this new local Sales & Business Development job opportunity from CareNiva :
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to join our startup's core founding team as the leader for sales and business development efforts of CareNiva's healthcare SaaS platform. The ideal candidate should possess hands-on experience in expanding customer base for healthcare SaaS products, and work with various medical organizations such as urgent care, medical groups, clinics, labs, pharmacy, etc. The candidate should have a strong desire to be a part of a startup. In this role, you will work closely with the founding team to shape the strategic direction of the company, develop, and execute a comprehensive sales plan, and build and manage a high-performing sales organization.
- Collaborate with the founding team to develop and implement a comprehensive sales strategy for the healthcare SaaS platform.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities and revenue streams and manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation to contract negotiation and deal closure.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including healthcare providers, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare organizations.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify industry trends, customer needs, and opportunities for growth.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to build brand awareness and promote our products and services.
If you are a results-driven sales professional with hands-on experience in sales and business development for healthcare SaaS products and a passion for entrepreneurship, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our founding team and shape the future of healthcare. You will have the chance to make a significant impact on the success of the company and benefit from equity ownership in the company.
To learn more about this job or to apply send an email to [email protected].
CareNiva is a vertically integrated Telehealth & Patient Intake Management Platform that combines the best of in-person and virtual care to help providers deliver convenient, continuous, and personalized care to their patients. The company's mission is to make healthcare more accessible, affordable, and effective for everyone. CareNiva believes that telehealth can help bridge the healthcare gap by providing patients with affordable and convenient access to care. Additionally, CareNiva believes that telehealth can improve the quality of care by providing providers with a more comprehensive view of their patients' health. CareNiva partners with medical practices, urgent cares, medical groups, and clinics to empower them with their SaaS platform for delivering remote and in-person care.
Thanks to CareNiva for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!