An Orange County startup is hiring!
Check out this new local Staff Accountant job opportunity from Revive :
Revive is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Finance team as we work to change the home renovation industry.
Our renovation products support homeowners across the ownership lifecycle and financing is a key component of that. In this role you will have the opportunity to support our clients, help build payroll and financing processes within a startup, and assist as we go through startup fundraising rounds. Your primary responsibilities will include Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable work, but there will be opportunities for other projects as our company and teams grow.
This role will report to our Head of Finance and work from our Irvine, CA headquarters 5 days/week.
- Assist in producing monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables, involving creating journal entries, reconciliation, and reports in compliance with GAAP
- Reconcile payroll-related accounts
- Process vendor (Accounts Payables) invoices while maintaining good vendor relations
- Research and respond to internal vendor invoice or payment inquiries
- Post and reconcile credit card transactions (Divvy) ensuring compliance with corporate policy
- Reconcile bank statements
- Help senior management on business decisions and financial planning
- Annual 1099 filing and reporting
- Assist the team with special projects as they arise
- Continually work to improve and evolve accounting processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field
- 2+ years of full cycle account experience
- Working knowledge of US GAAP and financial reporting requirements
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Solutions-oriented thinker who enjoys solving complex problems
- Team mentality and willingness to take on new responsibilities
Nice to Have
- Experience with Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Office, Hubspot CRM
- Experience in a startup environment
- CPA preferred or certificate programs related to AP/AR
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
Thanks to Revive for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!