An Orange County startup is hiring!
Check out this new local Head of Marketing job opportunity from Revive :
Revive is looking for a Head of Marketing to build out a long term marketing strategy and raise brand awareness as we continue on the path to becoming the #1 residential renovation company in the US.
You will collaborate closely with business development, sales, technology, and operations, to create and implement innovative marketing campaigns, buck industry trends, and help people realize that renovations don’t have to be something that’s anxiety-inducing but something to look forward to. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a profitable startup with a current marketing team that has been driving growth and just needs a long term visionary at the helm.
Success in this role will include brand-leadership in the renovations space, expansion of partnerships with existing and new real estate brokerages across the US, and building a high-performing team that sees themselves as a key component in meeting Revive’s mission; Empowering homeowners to maximize their most significant asset – their home.
- Develop and execute comprehensive, long and short-term, marketing strategies to increase brand visibility, customer acquisition, and revenue growth
- Lead the planning and implementation of multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital marketing, content marketing, social media, email marketing, podcasts, and live events
- Utilize the extensive real estate and renovations experience of our leadership team in your marketing efforts as we continue setting the highest standards for residential renovation
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and growth opportunities
- Build and nurture a high-performing marketing team, providing mentorship, guidance, and performance feedback
- Collaborate with business development and sales teams to drive product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies
- Partner with Business Development in building national and regional brokerage partnerships
- Build relationships with media organizations, PR firms, and industry organizations in the real estate, proptech, and renovations spaces
- Analyze performance metrics and leverage data-driven insights when presenting new marketing strategies to leadership
- Rolling up your sleeves and getting into the weeds with your team; wearing whatever hat is necessary to meet team and company goals
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably with a background in product marketing or brand leadership
- Success as a marketing leader in a real estate or proptech startup
- Experience scaling a company from $25m to over $100m in revenue
- Strategic thinker that is able to influence leadership and translate business goals into marketing strategies
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, email, SMS, and content marketing
- Excellent leadership, team management, and presentation skills; the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse team
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing content and articulate ideas clearly
- Expertise with Hubspot, preferably with multiple certifications
- Obsession with data-driven marketing strategies, user research, and analyzing customer data
- Obsessed with the customer journey and how each data point ties together along that journey
- Passion for working with Business Development and Sales teams to get the most out of B2B, B2C, and B2B2C efforts
Nice to Have
- Successful exits either via IPO or acquisition
- Knowledge of design principles and the ability to collaborate effectively with design teams to create visually appealing marketing assets
- Familiarity with influencer marketing, partnership development, and PR strategies to enhance brand visibility and reach
- Experience managing global teams and offshore resources
Revive is a VC-backed, fast-growing proptech company focused on delivering the best renovation experience for homeowners, real estate agents, and contractors. Remodeling should be exciting, but oftentimes is a nightmare. Revive’s platform brings peace of mind by combining friendly-financing, contractor support, and award-winning technology to drive predictability & transparency.
Revive is based in Orange County, CA but supports projects in 11 states with a plan to provide nation-wide support within 2 years. In 2022, Revive won the Real Estate Innovation Award at the National Associations of Real Estate iOi Summit and Revive’s Mobile App was recognized for an award at the Ad Federation Awards.
Thanks to Revive for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!