An Orange County startup is hiring!
Check out this new local CTO Co-Founder job opportunity from EagleTrace :
EagleTrace is looking for a CTO Co-Founder to join their team.
Are you a talented cybersecurity software engineer and architect, who wants to co-found a company building valuable tech products to help people and businesses?
We are a group of talented fintech professionals and fraud fighters, who are building an innovative solution within the cybersecurity space, and we are looking for someone like you to join our mission. In short, we are changing the way consumers and businesses are protected online, with higher efficiency and more intelligent coverage from threats. We have had previous successful exits and would like to find a similar partner in a CTO Co-Founder.
The CTO Co-Founder is a critical leader in the venture and champions forward progress through a pragmatic technical vision and a contagious hands-on development work ethic. To have the biggest impact on our team and customers, you will need a strong foundation in software development and either artificial intelligence or cybersecurity. Our product will have multiple touchpoints for customers, including APIs, Web, Mobile, and SMS/Chat. We are working on the latest methods of using LLMs, GenAI and Conversational AI, among other technologies, to deliver the best product and experience for our users.
Is this for you?
This is a hands-on role where you will be coding and building. A good fit for someone who has had notable success in their career and wants to be on the executive team at the early, early stage of a transformative company. We can start with part-time or full-time, as works best for your schedule and ability to contribute.
If you are passionate about building top quality, scalable security software, we would love to connect with you.
- Guide our company strategy with technical insight and recommendations
- Build our POC and MVP (hands-on coding)
- Own all technical decisions including technical design, architecture, cost management, quality, and vendors
- Develop a vision for our technical stack and roadmap including AI and security technologies
- Recruit top engineers and manage a good bench
- Communicate about our technology with investors, board, team members, and other stakeholders
- Ensure highest level technical security and compliance for the product and the company
- You must actually want to join a start-up at the ground floor… this work is not easy, but it is fun and rewarding
- Mastery of software development, especially APIs, Web and Mobile
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or a similar role
- Experience building machine learning or cybersecurity products
- Experience with Conversational AI, LLMs, and Generative AI is a considerable advantage
- Past successes you can proudly share in a board or investor meeting
- Strong network of engineers and ability to recruit top talent
- Track record of grit, wins, working successfully under pressure, and ideally, some a good exit or two
- An understanding of how to work within a fresh, new company and a small team
- Bachelors degree in computer science or a related field
- Founder equity (negotiable), with a vesting schedule
- Sweat equity position until seed funding is unlocked this year
- For the co-founder minded technologist, this is a rare opportunity to get in early on a new venture, build a meaningful security product and a top talent engineering team, and address a growing global problem with the latest technologies.
At EagleTrace, we are dedicated to fighting financial crime and protecting businesses from fraudulent activities. Our innovative AI model analyzes customer communication, identifies scam patterns, and offers effective response actions.
Thanks to EagleTrace for offering this local job opportunity, the details, and the graphic!
Is your company hiring in Orange County? Submit your job listings here.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!