Nelson Mullins’ Venture Capital Team Recognized in Q2 Pitchbook Rankings
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP has been recognized by PitchBook Data, Inc. in its Q2 2023 global rankings as among the most active law firms advising emerging growth companies and venture capital firms, both in the United States and abroad.
Notably, PitchBook Data, Inc. ranked Nelson Mullins in the following areas for venture capital deals:
- No. 8 Most active in United States: companies
- No. 8 Most active globally: companies
- No. 10 Most active in early stage
- No. 2 Most active in the Southeast
- No. 10 Most active in the Mid-Atlantic
- No. 8 Most active in the Great Lakes region
- No. 6 Most active in commercial products and services
- No. 9 Most active in consumer goods and services
PitchBook’s league tables are compiled using the count of completed deals for the specified deal type, region, and/or other criteria. Only publicly disclosed transactions are included. Venture rounds tracked as accelerator/incubator are not included. Financings by investors such as corporate VC arms are included. Click here for their methodology.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins is an AmLaw 100 firm of more than 1,000 attorneys, policy advisors, and professionals, with 33 offices in 17 states and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nelsonmullins.com.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!