Calling for Sunrise Venture Pitch Competition Sponsors!
Are you looking to inspire youth? Do you want to make a lasting impact on the community? The Sunrise Venture Pitch Competition is perfect for you!
The Sunrise Venture Pitch Competition is a California-wide competition for high school students. The competition fosters entrepreneurial spirit and helps students develop business skills that can turn their ideas into reality. They’re seeking passionate partners who share their dedication to the next generation of innovators and change-makers!
Current Sponsors: Mayor Farrah Khan of Irvine, Octaneoc.org, and Entrepreneurs Organization of Orange County
Why should you support?
- Brand Visibility: Receive widespread and effective publicity to grow your business.
- Audience Engagement: Gain invaluable exposure to a diverse and engaged audience.
- Social Impact: Showcase your commitment to supporting young entrepreneurs and demonstrate corporate responsibility.
- Customizable Packages: Tailored sponsorship packages to meet your marketing objectives and budget, ensuring a mutually beneficial partnership.
- Time (e.g. thirty minute business consultation, a session with a lawyer on starting a nonprofit, a dinner with the winning student, etc.)
- Internships or mentorship of high school students
- Opportunities (i.e. free passes to events, ticket to other competitions, etc)
- Any other ways you might be able to contribute
Silver Sponsor: $1000 pledge
- Your logo included in >10 competition-related emails sent to all participants and their families
- Your business will be listed as sponsor on their competition website along with a detailed description of your business
Gold Sponsor: $2000 pledge
- Enjoy all silver benefits
- In-depth description and promotion of your business included in a “CA business of the week” email sent to all participants
- Your logo printed on final competition day brochures
- Your logo included on all competition posters
Platinum Sponsor: $3000 pledge
- Enjoy all silver and gold benefits
- Shoutout of your business during the final competition (in-person event with 100 people present. Will be recorded in video, published on the pitch competition website and their social media channels, and reported by Irvine news outlets)
- Opportunity to publicize your business at Northwood High School’s entrepreneurship club as a guest speaker
- Your logo on Sunrise Venture Pitch Competition t-shirts, pens, and key chains
- Receive an in-depth interview by a student journalist published on multiple platforms
Get in touch with their Director of Finance and Outreach by phone (949-571-9048) or email ([email protected]) now! Set up a 20-minute call to discuss your company’s best-suited involvement. Even if you are unsure or cannot meet any sponsorship tiers, they will still try their best to work out a solution that benefits you.
For more information about the Sunrise Venture Pitch Competition, scan the QR code or visit https://www.sunriseventurepitch.org/.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!