OC Startup Event organizers: Want us to publicize your event for free?
We'll be happy to promote your local conference, seminar, workshop, meetup, happy hour, or activity if the event helps build community among entrepreneurs and founders of high tech and software companies in Orange County.
Startup Event Listing Criteria
Please review these criteria to see if your event qualifies for coverage from us:
- Directly and primarily serves the high tech and software startup and entrepreneur community in Orange County, California.
- Takes place F2F in Orange County.
- Professional networking or educational opportunities are prioritized over sales pitches.
- No multi-level marketing, "free" sales seminars, or virtual events.
- At least TWO WEEKS advance notice.
- Listings should include at least 250 words of text description and an image or graphic to fit our publishing templates.
- Please note that by submitting you warrant that you have all rights needed to share any information or images submitted for our publication.
- All submissions may be edited and shared in social media, too.
- No spammy, linkbait, or sales pieces please.
Just Email Us to ADD Your Event to the OCSC Startup Events Calendar and Newsletters and Blog:
- Email us a detailed event announcement that includes a graphic to "events at ocstartupcouncil.org "
- Complete this form below.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Does your company have articles, events, or announcements to share?
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!