OC Startup Event organizers: Want us to publicize your event for free?
We'll be happy to promote your local conference, seminar, workshop, meetup, happy hour, or activity if the event helps build community among entrepreneurs and founders of high tech, software, biotech, life sciences, or medical device companies in Orange County, California.
Startup Event Listing Criteria
Please review these criteria to see if your event qualifies for free coverage from us:
- Directly and primarily serves the high tech software or life sciences startup and entrepreneur community in Orange County, California.
- Professional networking or educational opportunities are prioritized over sales pitches.
- No multi-level marketing, "free" sales seminars, or self-promotional events.
- At least TWO WEEKS advance notice.
- Listings should include at least 250 words of text description and an image or graphic to fit our publishing templates.
- Please note that by submitting you warrant that you have all rights needed to share any information or images submitted for our publication.
- All submissions may be edited and shared in social media, too.
- No spammy, linkbait, or sales pieces please.
Just Email Us to ADD Your Event to the OCSC Startup Events Calendar and Newsletters and Blog:
- Email us your event announcement to "events at ocstartupcouncil.org." Please be sure to include at least 250 words of text description AND an image or graphic to fit our publishing templates.
- Complete this form below.
WHAT’S YOUR NEWS? - Submit your company news, deals, opinions, or job listings here for FREE PUBLICITY.
OR, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!